Saturday, February 19, 2011

the end of a stressful week!


Well I am so glad this week is nearly over. I have had a sick little man this week who nearly ended up in hospital. Sometimes being a mummy can really take it out of you!!!! Everyone here seems to be having a sleep in this morning though, it is 8.30am and I am the only one up so far......sleep child sleep!!!!!

What a stunning day! We have a Japanese student staying with us, he is here for 12 days and goes home this wednesday. We are going to go swimming this afternoon, such perfect weather for it. I might even take my stitching and relax doing some while the boys play in the water.

I made hubby a cross stitch for valentines day, have included a photo. It is a tatty teddies one, a quick one to stitch but the backstitch was a headache cause it is all over the place! I am close to finishing our wedding sampler as well, not bad after 7 years of marriage! Next on the list to start is a birth sampler for my brother and his girlfriend who are due in a couple of months. Just waiting for the pattern to arrive in the mail. Hope everyones stitching is going well.

No comments: