Friday, April 15, 2011

latest update

So finally I have finished our wedding sampler for Jeff and I, after 7 years of marriage. A friend of mine just told me that instead of being the 7 year itch it was the 7 year stitch! I just need to get it framed and give it to him now.

So here is what I have been up to. I have been working on a christmas stocking for my son for christmas this year. I have also included a photo of the finished design so that you can see what it is meant to look like. And no, his name is not Christopher!! The huge amount of blue all done in 4 strands of half cross stitch drove me crazy!!






Below is also a birth sampler that I am working on for my brothers baby due at the end of next month. It should be finished in a couple of weeks and then I just wait for the name!




Apart from stitching life is quiet, Jacob is 18 months old next weekend, where has the last year and a half gone??? We are having an at home day today cause he has a cold so will get some stitching done when he goes down for a sleep. The V8s start here in Hamilton today, just a few minutes from where we live. We went to them the first 2 years but have missed the last 2 as Jacob was too young. It is awesome to be able to hear them from here!!

Hope this posting finds you all well and happy and stitching away :)

No comments: