Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My favourite 4 letter word....SALE

So happy right now, saw online that HAED are having a 50% off sale to celebrate the 29th February. So I headed over to their website and checked my wishlist to see what was in there that I would like to get. Apart from the 7 sins (and I couldnt justify getting 7 charts, even at half price) the 2 below jumped out at me and said "Pick me, pick me" I love butterflies so the QS butterfly one was a no brainer and also really like Randal Spanglers designs so grabbled the train of dreams as well. I dont know when I will get them done but it is nice to have them. My HAED patterns are growing quite quickly....YAY me!!!




Hope everyones stitching is going well. I had a catch up of blogs last night and added quite a few to my read list. My followers have also doubled since my buddy The Manbroider mentioned my blog in his....thanks sunshine :D
Have a great week everyone, have not done a lot of stitching this week but will update my weeks progress in the weekend.

1 comment:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Those are lovely HAED choices. I have not stitched any HAED's but I do have two I may do,one day. The Haiti Relief fund design and Selina Fenech's QS Dragon Soul.
I love seeing other stitchers' work.